The Biloxi Lighthouse is located at 1050 Beach Blvd. in Biloxi, Mississippi. It was built in 1848. The Biloxi Lighthouse was one of the first cast-iron structures erected on the Gulf Coast. It's a 64-foot lighthouse that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Hurricane Katrina damaged it in 2005 but the Biloxi Lighthouse has been restored.